HELLO L.A.! This is my first L.A. class offering! Lets welcome the Fall by making medicine and gaining knowledge about our immune system and the plantcestral allies that can help us to stay healthy as the Fall weather starts getting cooler. What is our immunity anyways, and how can we keep it healthy from the inside-out? Our immunity is the system in our body that protects and defends us so that we can stay healthy and balanced. Lets explore more deeply what this means together!
In this class, we will:
* Learn about and get to know several medicinal plants that help strengthen our immunity
* Make tasty medicine to take home with us so we can stay healthy through the Fall and Winter seasons
* Gain an immune health recipe to share with community for basic well-being
* Explore immunity at both the physical and energetic/spiritual levels
* Learn how to do a plant meditation
* Gain hands on knowledge on how to work with plantcestors as medicinal allies for body and spirit
* HAVE FUN learning plantcestral medicine in an educational group setting!
WHEN & WHERE:
Saturday, September 26th
Eagle Rock, Los Angeles CA.
Exact location to be announced upon registration.
REGISTRATION & PAYMENT:
$40 - Pre-registration, before Sept. 20th
$50 - Registration after Sept. 20th
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
*Space is limited. Sign up soon!*